In this article we explain how you can manage your registration at YourDriverApp.
First download YourDriverApp here and get started.
Before you can start registering your profile we need you to accept certain app permissions in order for the app to work fluently:
- Contact permissions: It is important to allow us access to your contacts in order to help invite your fellow drivers in your phone contact list and start working together.
- Location access: We need permission to your phones location services so we can let your network of drivers know where you are, so you can get your next job.
- Notifications: In order to send you (push) notifications of new jobs and chat messages from your network we need permission to send you notifications!
Register with your phone number
To log in you have to provide your phone number and enter the confirmation code that we sent to you via SMS.
- You can only verify your own phone number.
- You must be able to receive phone calls and SMS to the phone number you are trying to verify.
- Any call-blocking settings, apps or task killers should be disabled.
- You must have a working Internet connection (either mobile data or Wi-Fi). If you are roaming or have a bad connection, verification may fail.
We can't send the code via any other method due to security reasons, so if you are having issues verifying, please try the following:
- Reboot your phone (To reboot your phone, turn it off, wait for 30 seconds, and turn it back on). - Try opening www.yourdriverapp.com on your phone’s browser to see if your internet connection is working fine.
- Delete and reinstall the latest version of Yourdriverapp.
- Send a test SMS message from any phone to your own phone number (exactly as you entered it in Yourdriverapp), including the country code, to check your reception.
After the mobile number is verified, existing users are immediately logged in and are ready to use the app.
Enter your driver and vehicle details:
- Name - This name will only appear to passengers or drivers who do not already have your contact information saved on their phones.
- Profile photo (optional) - You can take a new photo with your camera or just choose an existing photo from your albums.
- E-mail – Used to login to the driver portal.
- Brand & Model
- Class (e.g. Saloon, Estate, Van)
- Passenger capacity (excluding driver)
- License plate
Note: You will always have the option to edit existing vehicles or add new ones in the settings screen, if the need be.