About this document
This document describes the Cloud Connect Demo environment. The demo consists of the following components:
- For customers: Mobile Passenger apps & Web Booker
- For operators: Web Portal and Dispatch Panel
- For drivers: YourDriverApp
These ready-to-use components are linked to a preconfigured Cloud Connect Demo company in the unique YourDriverApp architecture. In order for you to be able to test and experience all components of the demo, we will temporarily add you as a Web Admin for the YourDriverApp Cloud Connect Demo Group.
For operators: Web Portal and Dispatch Panel
We have set up a complete online demo company in the Web Portal where you can manage your drivers and dispatch your bookings from the demo Passenger App and Web Booker.
While registering for this demo we have temporarily added you with the email address that you have provided when requesting the demo as a Web Admin for the ‘YourDriverApp Cloud Connect Demo Group’ demo company.
- Login to the Web Portal to access the Dispatch Panel. (You have by now either received an email from YourDriverApp to verify yourself and log in or if you are already an existing user how to log in as a Web Admin on the Web Portal)
After you have logged into the Web Portal, you can see all bookings made through the demo Passenger App and Web Booker are available under the ‘Dispatch Panel’ and ‘Jobs’ menu in the ‘YourDriverApp Cloud Demo Group’.
For drivers: YourDriverApp
To get the full end-to-end experience, you can dispatch the rides generated from the Passenger App Demo app to your driver(s) via YourDriverApp.
YourDriverApp acts as an advanced driver app through which they set availability and accept jobs that either you as a dispatcher have assigned or that have been auto-dispatched within your group.
- We have already added you as a temporary driver to the demo company with the mobile number that you provided when requesting the demo. Download YourDriverApp via this link, install it and register with your phone. After registration you will receive an invite to join the ‘YourDriverApp Cloud Connect Demo Group’
- You can also invite drivers directly to the demo group through the ‘Drivers’ menu in the Web Portal. Just hit the + sign and invite them to join. They will receive an email with instructions and can, once registered, join the demo group.