In this article you learn more about the 'My Settlements' section in the 'General' menu of the YourDriverApp Portal. In the 'General' menu you can find all information for you individually regarding:
The My Settlement section gives an overview of all job settlements. A settlement is the amount for a specific ride that you either receive from a job owner or the amount you should pay the job owner (commission fee, ride amount etc). In the settlement section you can download and view the Settlement pdf document for each and every job with a settlement. So it is important to know is that a Settlement pdf document is only generated when there is actually something to settle, if this is the case then a Settlement pdf document is generated a few minutes after completion of the job.
In this view you can see all your settlements. Through the calendar input (Year/from/to) you can show all the settlements in that specific time period, through the 'search here' feature you can look up settlements based on your search criteria. The settlement overview:
- Settlement date: the date the job was completed.
- Contact: If you are the owner of the job you will see the name of the driver of your job in the contact column, the contact you have to settle with. If you are the driver of the job you will see the name of the owner of your job. the contact you have to settle with.
- Job reference: the reference of the job ID.
- Settlement #: the created settlement number for this settlement.
- Amount: the amount of the settlement, this can either be an amount you should receive or should pay to the job owner. When the amount is red it means you have to pay the driver/owner, when the amount is green it means that you receive money from the driver/owner.
For example: An owner of a job assigns a driver, payment: 'pay the driver' € 30,-, owner commission: € 3,-. After the driver completes the ride, the settlement is generated in the Driver Portal. Now the driver has to settle € 3,- with the owner so this amount is for the driver red in his Driver Portal, for the owner the amount is green in his Driver Portal because he receives that amount from the driver.
To make sure your Settlement pdf documents are up to date with your business info you need to add and update your details in the 'Settlement settings'. You can do this through the 'gearwheel' on the right side of the page. All the info updated here will be shown in your settlement pdf documents.
When you click on a specific settlement you download and view that specific Settlement pdf document and can use this insight for your financial administration.
All your specific info on the Settlement pdf documents is gathered from your 'settlement settings'.