This article will help you understand how the Web Portal provides 24/7 insights and reports regarding all activities and earnings from YourDriverApp for you individually or for your group.
You can log in to the Web Portal here. Your login data is already mailed to you. (You can find this mail if your search in your inbox: title: Welcome [name]! Here's your login details.)
When logged in you will see a dashboard with a standard overview of your profile, jobs and driver score.
The Web Portal contains 2 types of information menu's:
- The 'General' Menu: Here you can find all information for you individually.
- The 'Groups' Menu: Here you can find all information for as owner and/or admin of (a) group(s).
The 'General' Menu
Press the hamburger button, left of the logo, to open the navigation drawer, which contains the 'General' menu
From there you will have an overview of all specific data the Web Portal has generated from your activity within YourDriverApp. You will have insight in your shifts, jobs, ratings, debtors and invoices. (see image)
- My shifts: An overview of all your shifts.
- My jobs: View a list of all your jobs that you have received or send in the YourDriverApp. You can review the details of any job by just tapping on it.
- My ratings: An overview of all ratings you've received.
- My debtors: An overview of your debtors and their info. (Only visible if you have created debtors in YourDriverApp.)
- My settlements: An overview of all your current settlements and settlement history.
The 'Groups' Menu
The groups menu is only available if you are owner or admin of a created YourDriverApp group
Press the hamburger button, left of the logo, to open the navigation drawer. Under the 'General section you can see the section 'groups' with all the groups you are either the owner or admin of.
Click on the group name 'Testproject' and from there you will have an overview of all specific Group data the Web Portal has generated from the group within YourDriverApp. As you can see in the image below:
- Dashboard: A compact overview of analytics about your groups jobs and its statussen.
- Jobs: An overview of your groups planned, completed and cancelled jobs.
- Members: An overview of all the members in your group, including their details.
- Products: An overview of all products (cars) available for your group. When creating a job in YourDriverApp you will see these products.
- Pricing: From here you can set your pricing rules. These rules can apply when you create a job in YourDriverApp. You don't need to set prices if you choose to drive on meter. More info on setting your prices here.
- Locations: from here you create locations from where you can apply pricing rules. For example; Amsterdam - Schiphol for 40 euro.
- Location Policies: Specific rules for your locations.
- Apps: Here you can find an overview of apps connected to your group.
- Driver Settlements: An overview of all your current group settlements and settlement history.
- Debtors: An overview of your group debtors and their info. (Only visible if you have created debtors in YourDriverApp.)
- Ratings: An overview of all ratings you've received for your group jobs.